Kids Cupcake & Cookies Lesson
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Birkenhead
- Product code: EBS-006
Have fun and enjoy two-hour session at the Edmonds Baking School with our Patisserie Chef baking your own delicious cupcakes, and then decorating them! While the cupcakes are baking, you will quickly whip up some chocolate chip cookies to take home too.
There are 10 spaces available for this lesson, which is strictly for 8+ years. We cannot accommodate younger bakers sorry.
All the ingredients, equipment and an Edmonds apron will be provided during the session.
What your child will learn
- How to bake delicious vanilla cupcakes
- How to bake chocolate chip cookies
- Tips and tricks for decorating cupcakes, and then doing it yourself!
- How to follow a recipe, work cleanly and hygienically
What you will get
- Take home everything you make!
- Experienced training from our expert Patisserie Chef
- There is free parking available
What to wear
- Please wear comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes
- Ages 8+ years
- Please note that parents/caregivers are welcome to settle their child/ren for 5 minutes and we request that you return 10 minutes before the class ends
- Please note we are unable to cater for alternate dietary requirements. All our recipes use Edmonds Flour or Edmonds Self-Raising Flour and Chelsea Sugar. We do not have any nuts in our baking school. We are happy to send the ingredients list for any class if you would like to check anything.